maandag 15 mei 2017

Never stop dreaming!

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I like to share a colorfull layout.

I saw this gorgeous and colorful moodboard of the Berry71Blue May Challenge. And have to do something with it. Got inspired by the spring feeling of it. Spring is for me starting to dream in the sun and enjoying the colors of nature and of course the sun. So derfor I choose the theme: "Never stop dreaming!" and this beautyfull picture of a dreaming little girl.


This time I started out with a piece of cardboard, which I covered with this old piece of paper out of my own stash. Then I added with a gorgeous stencil with birds some modelling paste in the lower corner of the cardboard. Have dried it with my heatgun, before I added the different water colors on my paper also in the lower corner and also in the upper left corner.
Love the way the colors blend together. I also found in my stash a cork postage stamp edge, some match sticks with I collored with some water paint and with Shimmers water color. And also a laser printed frame which a sprayed with some Tattered Angels Spray. After they dried I added them around the corners of the picture. The space between the frames I colored a little more with water color. After the picture and the frames are glued on the paper, I added some flower brances to my cardboard. And a rub-on in the right upper corner with the words "Never stop dreaming". At the end I spattered the gesso onto my cardboard.

Material I have used:
  • Piece of cardboard
  • Piece of paper of my own stash
  • Flower branches
  • Match sticks
  • Laser printed frame
  • Cork postage stamp edge
  • Rub-on "Never stop dreaming"
  • Gesso
  • Pigment modellingpaste
  • Tattered Angels spray "Scarlet"
  • Tattered Angels Shimmer water color "Orange"
  • Water color in Green, Yellow and Orange








1 opmerking:

  1. i really love how this turned out, and to see the transformation! beautiful piece.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen