zondag 15 januari 2017

Photoframe "Fabulous day."


First of all I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and hopefully 2017 brings eveyone luck, health, love and of course a lot of creativity. 


The moodboard of the January Challenge of the Berry71Blue is colorful, has flowers, feathers, wool and a circle. Because of the moodboard I wanted to make a photoframe, but I decide to make it in pastel colors and this is what I came up with. 





For the base I started with a white IKEA photoframe and painted it with some heavy white gesso. Still wet I used this gorgeous Tissue wrap of Tim Holtz on it. Most of my followers might know that I love butterflies, they are such beautiful, fragile creatures. Over the tissue wrap I added a layer of  heavy white gesso, so it got a more soft look. 

With a clear distress stamp inkpad I stamped some pink and blue colered ink on the frame, just a little at two corners. I also distressed the edges of a wooden frame, the laser cut paper, the mini photoframe and the doilies. The flowers I lightened up with gesso. After every piece had the right color, I started to put it all together in the frame. And because my daughter told me that the frame looked "Fabulous", I decided to add the words "Fabulous day" to it.



Materials I used to make this Photoframe:
  • Photoframe from Ikea
  • Art Basic Heavy Gesso white of Finnabair/Prima
  • Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Tissue Wrap Melange
  • Prima flower branches in green, purple and pink
  • Kaisercraft Clear Stamps "Distress"
  • ColorBox ink "pink" and "blue"
  • Wooden frame of Craft Sensations
  • Mini Photoframe of Hobby-Flora
  • Lasercut Deco Paper
  • Doilie
  • Feathers white
  • Gold glitter
  • Little red berries


Thank you for stepping by. 











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen