This month I had a challenge of my own, because I had a fashionable right pink plaster arm after a fall. So I had to work with a handicap this time.
But enough about my arm, lets talk about my mask. I saw this gorgeous challenge at CCB with a mask and the color palet off Words & Paintery. So there was born a combination of these challenges. This is what I came up with.
- White mask
- Finnabair Heavy Gesso White
- Finnabair Soft Matte Gel
- Home Deco Structure Paint Grey
- Tissue Paper
- Wallpaper paste/glue
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Imperial Blue"
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain "Mermaid Lagoon"
- Powertex 3D Small Balls
- Watercolor in Blue and Grey
- Silver Beads