I still had this wooden painters palet which I love to use as a background for this lovely picture of the flower girl. Started out by blending the modeling paste with a brown Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray. And added the mixture through the TCW stencil on the wooden painter's palet. Carefully dried it with my heatgun, then sprayed some Tattered Angels glimmermist "Tattered Leather" and Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst "Dark Chocolate Truffle" onto my palet. The background was too dark and brown for my liking, so I decided to use some Tattered Angels Decor & Diy paint "Rose", diluted with water, blown out with a straw, to brighten the whole thing up.
While that was drying, I cut 2 pieces of paper from a Prima paper pad to use as layers behind the picture. Inked the edges with 2 different colors Brilliance ink. "Mustard yellow" on the lighter colored piece of paper and "Old pink" on the remaining pieces of paper. Using a darkbrown "Coffee Bean" ink, I inked the edges of the painter's palet. Once the edges were dry, I started stacking and building with the papers and some strips of Burlap paper. Two pieces of lace were tucked inbetween and the satin rope was added to the right side of the picture and on the left repeating the loop in the picture. Added the cream skeleton leaves on both sides too.
Love the outcome of it, hope you like it 2!
Paper and embellishments I used;
- Paper by Prima "Romance Novel"
- Wooden painter's palet
- Modeling paste
- Tattered Angels glimmermist "Tattered leather"
- Tattered Angels Decor & Diy paint "Rose"
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray "Cattail Copper Brown" https://www.lindystampgang.com/starbursts/
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray "Dark chocolate Truffle" https://www.lindystampgang.com/starbursts/
- Brilliance ink "Coffee Bean"
- Brilliance ink "Mustard yellow"
- Brilliance ink "Old pink"
- TCW "Leaves" stencil (568S)
- Burlap paper
- Corrugated cardboard
- Skeleton leaves
- Satin rope