I found these gorgeous photograph on Google and loved its colors so much that I had to make a layout with it. It gives the feeling of a colorful carnaval.
These is the first layout where I used these distinct rich colors and embellishments. Love the way it all came together.
Paper and embellishments I used are;
- Kaisercraft papers
- White gesso with pink glitter
- Clear stamp "Sunrise sunset" from Prima
- "Sweet" is chipboard from Scrapiniec
- Blue chipboard roses are from Prima
Embellishments from my own stash;
- Pins with "pearls"
- Feathers (green, blue, pink and mint green)
- Lace (blue and baby blue)
- Ribbons (green with golden border, blue, purple and white)
- "Harmony" is an sticker word
First i started out with the layering the different colors of papers. Some of the corners I distressed and others I wrinkled. Stamped on different places on the layout with some black ink. But I thought they were too black so I brightened them with the white gesso with the pink glitter in it. (A left over from my Photo Frame "It's your time to shine!")
After that I put the embellishments on my layout. Love playing around with it. Sticked the pins on every side of the picture.