I'm entering the May Challenges at Canvas Corp Brands (CCB) and also at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo with this layout celebrating "All you need is Love (Family)".
This is a photograph of my husband and our gorgeous daughter. It fits so perfectly (everyone can see the father/daughter love in this picture) in the theme "All you need is love" from the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge and also in the "Family" theme from the CCB (Canvas Corp Brands) Challenge, they provided a moodboard with green, purple and pink colors.
Paper and embellishments I used are;
- Paper Glitz Design "Cashmere Dame"
- Prima paper "Romance Novel"
- Prima Marketing floral branch "Flutter Vines Cerise"
- Wycinanka soft board "Stone Wall"
- Dutch Doobadoo soft board "Roof Tile"
- White gesso
- Purple brilliance ink "Pearlescent Purple"
- Pink memento ink "lilac posies"
- Paper roses which my scrapbooking friend Jetty Straver made for me
Embellishments from my own stash;
- Wooden word "love"
- Butterflies, some I drew myself
- Some other flowers
- Bamboo sticks
- Left over pieces of paper
- Pink and green Embossing powder
- Brown glitter eye shadow
- Mini blue beads
First I started out by layering the different colors of papers. After that I decorated the soft board "Stone Wall" and the "Roof Tiles" with different colors of embossing powder. And I also had some blue micro beads you normally put on art nails, but I prefer to use them for my scrapbooking! I puzzled around on my layout until I loved the way it all came together.