zondag 27 maart 2016

STRONG!

Love the moodboard of Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance. That inspired me to make this layout with this wounded boxing girl.


These are paper from Kaisercraft. From different collections, like Charlotte's Dream, Chanteuse and Bonjour Collection. At first I glued the pieces of paper on it, after that I took a stencil from Prima with diamond pattern and stenciled it onto the paper with white gesso. After that I also put Tissue Wrap Melange from Tim Holtz idea-ology with soft matte gel onto the paper.


After the gesso and the soft matte gel dried I took my Lindy's Stamp Gang ink sprays in de following colors; My mojito green, Cosmopolitan Pink and Jurry Navel Pink. And give it just that little extra I also used Distress Spray Stain from Ranger in Vintage Photo.


Using just paper is boring, so I found a piece of burlap with text on it. And also some nice roses out of fabric. The metal leaves I colored with Acrylic paint "metallique emerald green" from Prima and a little black gesso.


For the finishing touch I found some wooden matchsticks in different colors. Because it was too bright for my liking, I made them lighter with gesso. After that I took some iron wire and made circles with it. I attached them with pins from my own stash. Love the outcome and it fits most to the left below section picture from the moodboard.

2 opmerkingen: