woensdag 30 maart 2016

Remember.

At Words & Paintery Blog I saw this amazing challenge with this color theme. Loved the warm/sweet colors of it and felt very inspired to make an LO with it. 


This is what I created for the challenge. I'm excited to know if they like it as much as my family and I do.


This is an amazing picture from "National Geographic" of a girl, who lives in a war zone, so perfect for my LO. "Remember" was the first word that crossed my mind when I looked into her eyes.


Like seen in my layouts before, I love to work with layers of paper in many different ways. These layers I cut  and ripped. And put them together like a strange puzzle. Added on a few pieces some masking tape with text on it. 


The glitter swirls, some small sea shells, ticket, buttons, the wooden leaves and heart I still had in my stash. The buttons are actually out of paper.


The wooden leaves I made brown with "Antique Bronze" distress paint from Tim Holtz. I also added some "Black Graphite" ink from Brilliant on a stamp from Kaisercraft and stamped it across the layout. And as my finishing touch I added some splashes with Tim Holtz spray mist ink "Vintage Photo" on the layout. 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. beautiful. good luck i bet you'll win.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous page. Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful and colourful layout, gorgeous little details and elements! Thank you for joining Words & Paintery this month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen