vrijdag 19 februari 2016

Steampunk page from my Art Book!

Hello there,

This time I want to show you two pages from my art book. On the internet I found this fabulous steampunk lady.


For these pages I chose to use the color scheme from the pictures themselves. 


For creating the background I tore pages from an old book of mine and put a layer of gesso over it. Some of the gesso I made blue and put some small beads into it. 


Also loved to play with black ink and a straw. Blew my lungs out on this one. And on the right side of the picture I sprayed glimmermist from Tattered Angels.


Normally I love to play with layers of paper, but this time I thought it could be fun to cut some edges out of blue paper and decorate it with some black pen stripes. 


The splashing I made with purple inka gold and the squares I made with blue inka gold. 


Thought it would be fun to use the letters from the alphabet in a different way. Normally I would put gesso on them, but it fitted better in the purple color. I put gears to this one as well because of the steampunk theme.


Found this great purple paper in my stack, colored the edges with purple ink from ColorBox. Love the outcome of my experimental pages of my art book.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten