donderdag 4 februari 2016

Our family love!

Hi there,

This is a picture of our sons first vacation in the Netherlands, with his grandparents. I've always loved this picture so much, that I wanted to do something special with it. What better way than scrapping is there?


At first I looked in my scrap booking stuff, to find some papers, colors and embellishments and was pleasantly surprised that some were a perfect match to the picture! 
I also used a lot of layers with different papers.


The arrows on the top of the layout I drew myself. And on every corner of my layout I put some small strips of paper. Also found a piece of paper with a star on it, put a shiny on top of it.


To make some dots with ink on the background I used a dot stencil. Made splashes with black ink and a "Hawaiian blue" mist spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang. The chipboard arrows and the word "Love" I colored with "Graphite black" ink from Brilliance. 


Around the picture of our son and his grandfather I put som gray wire thread from Prima. To keep the separate strings together I used stars pins from Finnabair. 








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen