maandag 1 februari 2016

My one love baby boy

Hi there! 

I saw the challenge from Words & Paintery, so I thought let's give it a try! Let's see what they think about my layout. 

The colors from the moodboard are red/blue/rusty brown. So this is my version of it. 



It's more like Stars and Stripes! I saw this piece of paper from Maja Design; Vintage Autumn basics and it is a perfect match to my sons picture. 

The paper was almost perfect but I always have to add a little something. I stenciled some blue diamond shapes and red crackle pattern onto it, using ink.


Used some metal stars around the chipboard stars. Also, I used a mirror star. I also stenciled a few tiny stars onto the paper, using 'Silver' Inka Gold. Love  my Inka Golds. They're firm but smooth, I love how shiny and vibrant they are and how well they work with stencils. Love the outcome of it! 


Found this red ribbon with some white splashes on it. 


The red/white/blue ribbon on the right gave this layout a nice touch. Put a little key and globe at the end. 


I distressed the edges of the paper + the words "my love" and inked them.



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful layout! Waht a sweet picture, and the stars are gorgeous! Great page with beautiful details! Thank you for joining Words&Paintery this month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dear Sanderijn. Thank you for this great compliment, especially from you! I love your gorgeous work😍

      Verwijderen
  2. This is so lovely! And this photo - I love it :-)
    Thank You for joining our challenge at Words & Paintery! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dear Wiosanka, thank you for your kind words! Enjoyed making it of our son! Love the challenge

      Verwijderen