donderdag 4 februari 2016

Love!

Hello again,

This is a picture of our son's first birthday, thought it is such an adorable picture so I had to use it for a playful and colorful layout. 


Like on most of the layout with our son, I also added some stars to this layout! 


De wooden slide with the small stars fits right into this layout. First I cut it in half and then I putted som blue ink from Brilliance on it. The word "love" comes from Scrapiniec and that one I made green with ColorBox ink. 


Under the pieces paper and picture I used some blue/white thread. As finishing touch to the layout I use a stamp from BoBunny with som black ink.


The metal on each sides of the picture I found in my stash and cut it in half before I put some alcohol ink from Tim Holtz on it. 


To create the background this time, I used some fishing net, and some tape normally used for plastering and gesso. And a lot of watercolor in green and blue. Like I did onces before I blew the watercolor in various directions over the paper using a straw.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen