donderdag 4 februari 2016

Little beautiful angel!

Hello there,

This is a fun picture of our daughter on a gorgeous vintage chair, those jummy colors are the inspiration to use the colors black, gold and red on this layout. 


I added some swirly chipboards from Scrapiniec to it. I made them red with ink from ColorBox. Also I used some borders from wood, som I made "gold" with inka gold. 


The words "Little beautiful Angel" say enough about our daughter, use a different color for every word. The "L" and "A" are chipboard letters, de rest of the words are made up out of wooden letters and "beautiful" is from Scrapiniec chipboard. Love the outcome!


Had these wings in my metal embellishment stash, love them. It gives something playful to this layout. Like she is spreading her wings.


Also used gold colored sequins. Love how the fit together with the black ink splashes. 


This time I used some small pieces paper and burlap paper as well. I also found this thick wide white felt ribbon I added some red ink from Brilliance on, and put it in under the picture and wings.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten