donderdag 4 februari 2016

Life is better with you in it!

Hi there,

I found this cute picture of our son! Love that I captured the moment with him climbing, his face showing such a curious expression.


For this layout I used different lines of paper, some leftovers from other layouts.


Our son is a bright star, he is very smart, so the stars on the layout represent that! The blue stars are brads and the stars under those brads I made from small pieces of paper.


Here I used "blue and brown" inka gold. I love my Inka Golds. They're firm but smooth, I love how shiny and vibrant. And some small rope to give it a finishing touch. 


Love the rough ribbon, it's burlap. I thought it would be nice this time to put a tag under the picture and stamped it with some brown ink. Love the outcome of it. 


A close up of a bright star, also a little piece of burlap paper and ruler paper.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten