vrijdag 5 februari 2016

Dream everyday!

While rummaging through a shoebox full of pictures I found this one of our daughter on her second birthday! She got this baby doll as a gift and was taking care of it so sweetly, like it was her own real baby. I tried to share this feeling in the layout below.


Tried to make something different than my other layouts and used some other techniques. Ripped a piece of paper with woodprint on it and inked the sides/corners of it. I also used some nice goodies from Scrapiniec, like the words "Dream, everyday" and the swirly chipboard shapes.


I made these hearts myself from some burlap cloth and to complete it I put some twine around it. I colored the words in a "grass green" cat's eye ink from ColorBox. Love the outcome of it, nice fresh color.


On the picture of our daughter I put some wood swirl corners and colored those with the "grass green" cat's eye ink from ColorBox as well.  


This time I played with some watercolor and ink to get the background effects. I made ink splashes and used a straw to blow the ink in various directions. On the Scrapiniec swirly chipboard shapes I used the following colors; Coffee Bean en Cosmic Copper ink from Brilliance.
I stenciled the green branch-like shapes by applying green Inka Gold through a stencil with those branch shapes.


Used some green felt ribbon on the woodprint paper. I inked the swirly chipboard shapes with "Cosmic Copper" Brilliance ink. 


For the finishing touch I used wooden butterflies, a flower branch and roses.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten