zondag 14 februari 2016

Discover yourself!

Hello again,

This time I made something out of my comfort zone. But I have to admit that I love it a lot! It was fascinating to see what it had become. 


This is the outcome of my out of the box project. 


At first I started out with these two canvases. The small one is 10 by 10 cm (4 by 4 inches) and the bigger one is 20 by 20 cm (8 by 8 inches). Serving as background to the little canvas I used some deco fabric.


I decorated the biggest canvas with transparent tissue paper and some fabric roses. For my little canvas I found a small doll, a gorgeous frame. I cut the filigree circle underneath the frame in half.


I found some nice treasures in my personal stack, the metal butterflies, cabochon and Honeycomb are from Scrap-Unlimited. The berries are from a flower store. 


This is what it looked like after the first layer of gesso. Some of the metals got rusty, but after the second layer it was almost entirely white with gesso again.


But white is so white, so I did get crazy with my Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray's. 


Used the colors purple/pink/orange/red/yellow and gold for this canvas. 


Looks like a few colors of the rainbow and I love the way they fit perfectly together. 


"Discover yourself" are rub-on from Tim Holtz. Love these words because it says all about who we are in this world. 






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten