donderdag 28 januari 2016

My first scrapbook layout ever!

Hello there!

Because of my sweet sister in law I got in touch with scrapbooking and I think you can already guess I fell in love with it. I like to experiment with the different techniques, but I really like Mixed Media Style. So the first layout I made is of our little girl!



So this is my first layout, used a lot of different papers. 



Did you notice the butterfly? I drew this butterfly myself. Love those beautiful vulnerable creatures! 



This is the start of my journey through creativity of scrapbooking.









1 opmerking:

  1. Hello sis! I'll type my comment again because it vanished... ;)

    I'm happy you're happy when you scrap. And I'm happy to have you as a scrap partner! Glad to teach you and learn from you!
    Love ya sis ♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen