zondag 31 januari 2016

My first art-book!

Hello there!

I had to try to make an art-book and really enjoyed making it! Love trying out some new techniques/color use and of course playing with embellishments, flowers, stamps, paper and ribbon/lace.



To decorate this art-book I used embellishments from Finnabair and some of my own findings.



I also used some puzzle pieces, fist I put some gesso on the pieces and then I used my ink stamp to give it a color. The post stamp I made from a piece of paper I liked. Love the outcome!


I decorated the word "Art" with some color pasta.



For the background I used a mask from Finnabair and also one from another company. The swirl paper came as a background with a Tim Holtz product, and it was perfect for what I had in mind.



I decorated the flower with mist ink. And put this paper with the ladybug on it in to the bottle cap.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen