I found this gorgeous photography of a little Afro American boy, so in love with his sweet little face and his amazing curly hair. How I came up with this result and what did I use colorwise and materials, let me share that with you;
First I took a 12 x 12 inch piece of white paper and placed the photo where I later want to put it. I marked the spot with a pencil, before I start to stamp with the different stamps. Started with different collors ink on the Art Stamp Carabelle the MM strips and Azoline strips, after that with another color ink the Sweet eyes and the Bitty Grunge Stamps in the center of the paper and at the corners. To connect the corners with each other I have used a stamp where the stars are connected with a stripe. I cut the Square mini frame in two and add gesso on it on both sides of the chipboard and also on the words of Scrapiniec, before I distress them with the Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge. Cut some green leaves with my dies out of paper. Distress the edges of the layout, the photography and the piece paper below the photo with Archival Ink "Potting Soil". And start to glue the photo on the piece of deco time paper, before I added it on my layout. At two corners of the photo I glue the two pieces of the square mini frames and in between it the green leaves, which I also added extra on the corners of the layout where I already have stamped. To finished it of I splashed with two different Tattered Angels Glimmer mist between both corners of the photo and the edge of the layout.
Materials I used:
- White piece of paper 12 x 12 inch
- Rest piece of paper of Deco Time "Cardboard Patterns"
- Finnabair Heavy white gesso
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo"
- Archival Ink "Potting Soil"
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "OliveVine and Antique Brass"
- Art Stamp Carabelle "Sweet Eyes"
- Art Stamp Carabelle "MM Strips" of Birgit Koopsen
- Art Stamp Carabelle "Azoline Strips"
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous "Bitty Grunge"
- Stamp -Star connected by stripe -
- Stamp "Chase your dreams"
- Creative Embellishments "Square mini frames"
- Scrapiniec Words "Presious Memories"
- Leaves dies